My sweet precious daughter makes me laugh numerous times a day. Today I had parent teacher conferences with her teachers. She is doing great and they love having her. They showed me this pumpkin she had colored that day. It was a directive coloring, meaning that the teacher gives instructions and they color what she tells them to. So, here is Ry. As the teacher is telling me the following I could not decide how to react, so I resorted to laughter.
Teacher: Class color your jack-o-lantern orange. Color the stem green, and the eyes and mouth yellow. She then explained how the light would show through that part.
Rylan:Mrs Karen, I can not color my mouth yellow. I am not allowed to have yellow teeth!
As many know, I am very into teeth. I make sure the kids brush their twice a day, and mine at least a million...just kidding. ANYHOW....The teachers had a good laugh and
That just made me laugh!
SIDENOTE: Speaking of laughter. Tonight I visited our churches website. Which I love by the way, and noticed a pastor tab. I personally loved the youth pastor. He sure was a cutie. His interests made me laugh. Whoever thought of that, BRILLIANT!
No comments:
Post a Comment