Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Museum Madness!

Here are my precious superhero children. Yes, they are saving the world...or so they thought. I just have to say that the Indy Children's Museum has got to be the best in the world. I love it! The kids and I went for a fun adventure and had a blast. We have actually never gone by ourselves, kinda fun!
Madison got her first experience playing in the water area. Sorry grandma, she is eating the germ infested boat..WHOOPS!

A shot of me...YIKES!
Sweet Princess is one tomorrow! Can you believe it? It sure went fast.

We were also very fortunate to be able to go on a dinosaur dig while we were at the museum. The kids found these Dino eggs, so proud. Everyday I am more amazed at how much joy and life my children bring to our home. They are precious commodities, and I love them dearly. I truly believe being a mom is the best gig ever!





No comments: