Thursday, February 26, 2009
Pablo?
Today I was on my way out to walmart, and I was saying bye to Rylan. Well, she wanted to come, I said no. Anyhow, after hugs, well that is as far as we got. Shelby tells me that there is a clump of hair on my shoulder. WHAT? I did not know where it came from. I picked it up, and it is not mine....RYLAN! I look at her, and Shelby says, OH NO! It is on her shoulders too. I drop to my knees. I can not believe it. This can not be happening again. OH, BUT IT CAN! FOR THE LOVE!!!! I can not believe it. As Shelby is looking her over, chunks are falling out. Not small chunks, HUGE! I am crying, Rylan is laughing, her defense mechanism, and I am crying louder. Needless to say, not so happy at our house. So I told Ry that her new name was Pablo, because if she was going to keep cutting her hair she would look like a boy. What is my daughters response you ask? "NO! My name is Rylan Grace Ann Pablo." Wow, that sure was effective....I have pics, but they won't load now, so check back later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm sorry. I can't help but laugh. I can just see her with that smile on her face without a care in the world. I would have cried too friend. Did the oreo truffles turn out okay at least? Praise God it was your Thursday girl's night. I'm sure you needed it. Loads of love.
Post a Comment