Well, I wanted to post tonight, but the bummer of it all is that I have lost my camera somewhere. If anyone has seen it let me know! Sidenote: I am so sore! I realized today that I am not a youngin' anymore. SAD!!! I ran an obstacle course with some of my buddies this weekend, man was it fun. You have to take a running start and launch your body through a tube and then crawl through the course and whoever is quickest wins. I gave it all I got, and today I can tell. Maybe my friend Heidi can send me a pic of myself to post. It was a wonderful weekend and today my family and I spent time together. good times. HAPPY SPRING BREAK!
1 comment:
Hey Jen,
Maybe your camera is in that crib of stuff:). I can't hardly go any where without mine and it broke a few weeks ago. I bought Mindy one for her birthday in February and I just said, "Honey, since I love to take pictures and you hardly ever take them would it be okay if I just keep your camera with me?" She said, "Yes mom. You can have my camera and if I need to borrow it, I'll just ask:)." What a sweet kid...LOL!
Anyways, I haven't been over to your blog in awhile so I thought I'd stop by. I was wondering how the job thing was going for your husband?
Can't wait to hang out again:)
Post a Comment