Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Yes, My Wife Still Is Alive!

Wow, I will have to say this blogging thing is farely easy! I was downloading some pictures off of our new Flip Video camera that we bought for our vacation. I was looking at all the blogs, and realizing that my wife has not blogged since September I thought I would update the blog! Jennifer, shame on you! :)

I thought I would let everyone know that my wife is still alive and that she has had a good excuse for not blogging since September. Our computer took a dive bomb, and was in need of some repairs. Luckily, our good friend Dusty saved the day and the computer is up and running again!

So please be ready for the weekly, maybe even daily if lucky, posts that will get you up to date on our family. I might even have to post a few times here and there if you all are lucky.

Signing off!

Shelby

1 comment:

The Ousdahls said...

Welcome Back =) I missed catching up!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Love ya,

M & M Ousdahl