The Wild Side

Monday, December 6, 2010

Treadmill Accident

This is what happens when a young boy is on the treadmill and his sister turns the machine on.....Oh yeah....the boys went flying off the machine rubbing his face against the wall on the way down, just to be thrown off the edge.  Poor boy, and poor mom, I almost had a heart attack He said everyone was talking to him about it at school, even the principal!
 

Posted by Jen at 6:10 PM

2 comments:

Amber said...

ouch! Poor Logan! Good reason to stay away from those treadmills.

December 6, 2010 at 10:59 PM
Dawn Gilbert said...

That is horrible!!!! Ry will never live that down. That will be a story told by Logie for years to come.

December 7, 2010 at 10:22 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My Blog List

  • a day in the life of a blessed woman
    Reading Pdf Por los pelos (Best Seller) (Spanish Edition) iBooks PDF
    5 years ago
  • The Hackney Four
    The original
    7 years ago
  • The 4 Ousdahls
    Ousdahl Girls one Sunday afternoon
    13 years ago
  • Party of Five
    Happy birthday, dude!
    13 years ago
  • The Schmidt Spot
    Happy Birthday Alli!
    14 years ago
  • The Bohrer Six
    Busch Gardens Day 2
    15 years ago
  • Painter el Cinco
    Holidaze;
    15 years ago
  • The Sweet and Salty Life
    Days of Disney
    15 years ago
  • The Super Coopers
    News from greg
    16 years ago
  • WIthout God, I am Nothing!
    Answered Prayer
    16 years ago
  • Fuzzy Memories
    April Fools ......... nice job hunny
    17 years ago
  • Our "Magical" Life
  • Two By Two

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2011 (6)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ▼  2010 (19)
    • ▼  December (2)
      • Treadmill Accident
      • Disney Fun!
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2009 (45)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2008 (96)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (14)
    • ►  June (17)
    • ►  May (18)
    • ►  April (5)

About Me

My photo
Jen
I am a stay at home mom who loves to have fun! I enjoy spending quality time with my family and friends. I am head over heels in love with my wonderful husband and feel blessed to have 3 beautiful children: Logan, Rylan and Madison. I am a God loving gal who enjoys working with the kids at church. I enjoy reading a good book, nothing beats a good mystery or going to a good flick! I just take it one day at a time, and enjoy each day that I get.
View my complete profile
Travel theme. Theme images by Lingbeek. Powered by Blogger.