So here was the exciting day we had today. School, swimming, soccer practice, and to finish it all off a call to Aunt Pammy. Logan was looking at the blog today and got oh so excited to see himself on the computer. He is such a doll! I can't believe he will be going to school next fall. Anyhow, here are some pictures from yesterdays dentist app ts.
Rylan was so proud of herself. This is the first time that she sat in the "big girl chair". No cavities, hooray!
This morning I was downstairs doing laundry and heard a BOOM, BOOM, BOOM! I ran upstairs to see what was going on and my children were jumping off Logan's bed. When I asked what was going on Logan preceded to tell me that it was okay, he was practicing jumping into the pool! HM MM, not sure.To end my night I had a wonderful laugh as my husband "freaked out" over the Cardinals that was splashed all over the blog. It was hysterical. An unnamed source did this, wonder who. Obviously someone with hacking capabilities.

GO CUBBIES!!!
Saw a quote today that I really liked about contentment. Contentment is not getting everything that we want, rather being satisfied with what we have. Thought provoking.
2 comments:
Lovely blog...very cute photos! I still don't understand where the bull with the nose ring is...oh well...see you tomorrow.
I miss the old blog background but I suppose the leopard print will do.
Post a Comment