Wednesday, April 30, 2008

RACING AWAY


Today we ventured to the museum with my dear friend Heather, or as I call her Paints. Don't know why, I just do. Anyhow, we braved it with my 3 and her younger 2. Definitely good times...can't beat some awesome chaos. All had fun, and Heather and I had some great laughs, boys are just crazy! We finished the day with jumps from the diving board, go Logan and Rylan, and a trip to church for Cubbies. Before we left church I thought I was going to have a breakdown. Yes, the unthinkable happened. I lost Rylan. I was panicked, could not find her anywhere. Well, somehow she got out of her room, and had traveled to another room and was hanging with some other people. She had no idea she was lost. Well, Logan is sitting here reminding me of his ice cream party for Cubbies. He must be super excited! It was a great day, but I sure am tired and ready for bed:)

3 comments:

Painter el Cinco said...

Ditto sister!

Heidi said...

I have a feeling you're going to get reminded of that ice cream party a lot!

The Ousdahls said...

Dear Jen,

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that you have a Blog. I will be looking at it often, and am so excited to be more "connected" with what you all are up to =)

You truly are a brave one to take 3 and 2 to the museum. You are experienced and a pro now though =) Every day gets easier with my 2 little ones.

Hey, would you mind if we put a link to your Blog on our Blog? Let me know.

Thanks and much Love,

Melissa