Saturday, September 20, 2008

Official Bus Rider!

Logan started off the school year as a car rider. After much discussion with us he decided that he wanted to ride the bus. I will not mention why exactly, except to tell you to talk to the Shelbster. It is actually a pretty funny reason. Anyhow, he loves it. He has met a lot of older kids from the neighborhood. I am not going to lie, it is a little bit hard for me when I hear what is going on in the buses these days, but Logan is the last stop, and it appears like he is safe. So, lets hear it for Logan!

And this one just because.



2 comments:

Sarah said...

Lauren is reading with me and saw your picture and said, "I sure do like Miss Jen!"

Anonymous said...

Your just lucky the horn did not go off. katelyn