
GOOD TIMES!
While all of this is going on, a zombie husband, Logan invited his best bud Jake over for a sleepover. That was fun! They were so cute. They made a pallet on the floor, had to get the couch cushions and bring them upstairs. They brushed their teeth and were going to bed. Well, then they convinced me to watch Monsters INC, which I thought they would fall asleep watching...WRONG! They were still up at almost 11. Then, they go to sleep. At 2:20 they are at my bedside wanting to wake up, uh NO! Back to bed they go. FInally when they woke me up an 4:58 wanting to get up and play I said fine, whatever. I could not beleive it. Logan has issues waking up at 6:30 for school, but feels cool before 5 when a friend is over. I just do not get it. Anyhow, it was a great weekend. The kids totally crashed when we got home, and life is good. A great rainy day!
3 comments:
Love the airplane pillow case! I think that could be information to be used somewhere!
Jacob had a a great time! And he took a 3 hour nap. Thanks again!
Heather
Sleep ...................mmmmmmmmm..........good
Post a Comment