Sunday, November 30, 2008

Our Trip to the Tree Farm

The past couple of years we have abandoned the plastic tree for a real fresh green pine from the tree farm. I have to admit I absolutely love going to the tree farm with the kids and cutting down a tree that we choose. It is so fun watching the kids as the excitedly run throughout the rows of trees to find that perfect tree for teh living room. I found the perfect tree and the kids reaction was simply, "ARE YOU KIDDING US?"

Way too small, Logan yelled as he continued the search for the biggest, most beautiful tree at the farm. Madison enjoyed her first trip to the tree farm. It was a beautiful day and a simply beautiful end to our wonderful Thanksgiving weekend together.











1 comment:

Sarah said...

Just noticed the leopard background is gone. I am so so sad