Thursday, May 1, 2008

Beautiful Day

Today was wonderful. Our household woke up around 4 in the morning to our beautiful daughter crying, she was not happy :( Instead of feeding her, a certain someone just kept sticking a paci in her mouth. Finally, a bottle was made. We followed that jazz up with a trip to cookie cutters to cut Logan's bush that was growing on top of his head. Jakie ventured out with us, this is Logan's "best friend" or "brother in Christ". He calls Logan LOG, long o. Gotta love it. Anyhow, we ate lunch and went to the park before we dropped him off at his next stop. This is where the picture comes in. Jake loves Madi. He and Logan just coo at her, and really take care of her. Well, they wanted to swing her, but I so did not want to get her out of her seat, this was the brilliant plan they came up with:





Where is Logan you ask, he moved on, did not care about taking his picture! Anyhow it was a day finished off with our last day of swimming lessons! I am actually kind of excited, our afternoons will be free. I finished my night off with a great evening of prayer and fellowship with my dear friends Heidi, Kim and eventually Sarah. We had good laughs, which is always a great thing. Girls, hand rolls for you! Tonight I am thankful for a wonderful family, a superb husband, a great SISTER, and great friends. Thanx for the laughs girls. Here is an updated pic of our little girl Madison. Life is good.


2 comments:

Becky said...

So innovative those boys. They crack me up. I wish I could have been there tonight. Sounds like a lot of fun. Next time!

Emily said...

Jen,
I love that you have a blog now...it is so fun to read your postings...everything you say is so YOU...it's quite hilarious. I look forward to your updates-thank you for giving me a little taste of Indiana every night! It makes me wish we lived closer but as you would say, "that's life!"
love ya,
Emily