For Logan's birthday he got a brand new big boy bike from grandma and pop pop. This evening Aunt Pammy and I took him for a spin around good ole Pittsboro. Everything was going great, that is until the last minute or so. We were finishing the last bend in our voyage and suddenly Logan collapsed. He just sat there for a minute, his bike on top of him, and then he started to cry. He saw the blood on his knee.

The boy has a battle wound, but he promised me, after many tears, that tomorrow he would try again. Thank goodness!!! What happened Bubba, what happened?

This is Pam and I after the fact trying to figure out why there was so much drama....ahhh....

Pam is thinking, oh my, I am not used to this.....

and just because she is so cute, a Madi picture
3 comments:
Love my girl Ry! You know she's thinking: "Hey it happens...on to the next thing!"
Yeah... camera fixed... more pictures!! Happy times
Nice face Pam!
Post a Comment