Tuesday, July 1, 2008

2nd Place

Well, Sunday was quite the exciting day. It was the fourth of July celebration in Pittsboro and the Schmidts and the Smiths entered the annual Waterball competition. What is waterball you ask, well it is where 2 teams battle it out with a hanging ball while spraying a fire hose at the ball attempting to move it down a rope to the teams side. Oh yeah..... We were the rookies, most of the teams have done this before, but we rocked! We made it through numerous elimination rounds and came out strong. We lost to the reining champs, a firefighter, not exactly fair if you ask me, but oh well. It was a lot of fun and we all surprised ourselves. I do not have any pictures right now, but hopefully I will get some up soon. Wishing all a happy day! Go Team S&S!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

wish I could have seen that one!

Anonymous said...

I can get the pics off of Christina's camera and email them to you. Hum... I wonder if I can snag any blackmail material...

Heidi said...

Ready...OK! Who's the team that is the best - S&S! S&S! GOOOOO S&S! I'll get my pompoms out for next year if you like. :)