Monday, July 21, 2008

Our trip around Indiana

Shelby had to go on a business trip for a couple of days, so we decided to tag along. It was a lot of fun. The kids and I went to the Fort Wayne Zoo, it was pretty cool. Different than Indy, but still neat. We went to Merrilville on Thursday which was fun. The kids and I just hung out at the hotel and then a really cool McD. It was good times. Here they are loving on each other.

Madison is crying for HELP! It was a great time chillin' in the room.

3 comments:

The Ousdahls said...

How FUN!!! I LOVE going with Matt when he goes on a Business trip. Just hanging out at the hotel and exploring the new place is always such a fun adventure for me. I am glad you went and enjoyed it.

Love ya,

Melissa

Anonymous said...

Jen,

Wow I just love your blog! Your kids are amazing and you are what a great Mom! Miss you all! Jeri

Pamela said...

Looks like you had a good time. Miss you.