Happy Happy 6 years Guys...we are right behind you with only 2 months until our 6 years =) It seems like just yesterday we were at Liberty together and taking our guys on our special double date we planned for them...What fun. I think we went to some expensive restaurant in Roanoke called the Library? All I know for sure is that the 4 of us had a blast and that we are blessed to have them as husbands!
We wish you both the best and many many more Happy Anniversaries. Keep on doing what you are doing.
1 comment:
Happy Happy 6 years Guys...we are right behind you with only 2 months until our 6 years =) It seems like just yesterday we were at Liberty together and taking our guys on our special double date we planned for them...What fun. I think we went to some expensive restaurant in Roanoke called the Library? All I know for sure is that the 4 of us had a blast and that we are blessed to have them as husbands!
We wish you both the best and many many more Happy Anniversaries. Keep on doing what you are doing.
Much Love,
M & M
Post a Comment