Tonight we went bowling with the youth. It was a lot of fun. It has been such a long time since I got to hang out with my youth pals, gotta say, totally beat out Cubbies! I took the kids and Logan brought along Jakie, his pal. Let me tell ya, they were hysterical. I took pictures, but they were just goofing off, so they are not looking at the camera in any of them. They would roll the ball, well let me rephrase that, they would bounce the ball down the lane. They slammed the ball down so hard I thought for sure they were going to dent it up, but no, it was fine. Logan did cross over the line once and totally flew through the air. He cried. It was kind of sad. He did hurt himself, and it did not help that all of the youth were laughing at him. His bottom may never be the same. Overall, the boys had a blast, and Rylan, well she did really well for the first 30 minutes, and then she just roamed and drank a lot of Pepsi. Good times. On a super happy note I have a 30% off to Kohls, so I just may hook myself up with a new shirt. WOOHOO!
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
RYLAN
Tonight we went bowling with the youth. It was a lot of fun. It has been such a long time since I got to hang out with my youth pals, gotta say, totally beat out Cubbies! I took the kids and Logan brought along Jakie, his pal. Let me tell ya, they were hysterical. I took pictures, but they were just goofing off, so they are not looking at the camera in any of them. They would roll the ball, well let me rephrase that, they would bounce the ball down the lane. They slammed the ball down so hard I thought for sure they were going to dent it up, but no, it was fine. Logan did cross over the line once and totally flew through the air. He cried. It was kind of sad. He did hurt himself, and it did not help that all of the youth were laughing at him. His bottom may never be the same. Overall, the boys had a blast, and Rylan, well she did really well for the first 30 minutes, and then she just roamed and drank a lot of Pepsi. Good times. On a super happy note I have a 30% off to Kohls, so I just may hook myself up with a new shirt. WOOHOO!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You and Heather P. both scored this time around. All I got was a tiny little 15%
Not you too! Me I ALWAYS get %15. It isn't fair...it just isn't fair
I hope you find a new shirt. I was shopping ALL day yesterday with my 2 girls to look for some clothes for me. Good news first, the girls were angels. Bad news, I found NOTHING that I liked on me or that was reasonably priced. I have a coupon for Penney's so, I might venture out there today =) Enjoy shopping.
Melissa
Hey.. I did even get a coupon. What's with that. Is it some kind of secret club...Just Kidding!
Post a Comment