Today I have nothing new and spectacular to report. We did take a trip to the library and happened to stumble upon my dear friend Heather Painter and her boys. The library did not know what hit them. I am sure the they quite enjoyed the Hayden yelling Ry loudly throughout the library, and Rylan saying Here Haaaayyy. The icing on the cake was when they disappeared for a moment and suddenly we hear extremely loud pounding on a glass case in the corner which appeared to be housing barbie dolls. The librarian asked them to stop, then mom intervention. GOOD TIMES!!!! Other than that same ole, same ole. Cleaning, cleaning and more cleaning. I started reading a chapter book to Logan, our first, and he loved it....he kept asking me to keep going. I sure hope he has my love of books. I went to the chiropractor today and had a very positive comment from the massage therapist. She couldn't believe that I was not crazy tight. All I got to say is thank goodness! That is an answer to prayer for sure. Tomorrow is the grand finale of garage selling and then what is left will be hitting the road to goodwill. Can't wait, Shelby either...he has been bugging me to get rid of it forever. If ya read this tonight and live in Indiana, do not forget to go to the youth's last car wash tomorrow in the Kmart parking lot, 9-12! They need some extra support. Happy Friday night! I hate not having a picture so here goes...my sweet Rylan on her first Easter..ahahahah....wish I still had that basket.

No comments:
Post a Comment