Thursday, June 19, 2008

Holiday World

So, we wake up Monday morning ready to go to Holiday World. I spent some time in prayer that morning thanking God for all of my blessings. As I looked at my precious children sleeping I was just moved by God's greatness. A couple of hours later we pack up the kids and the car and off we go. The camera is sitting there and I just have the urge to try one last time. I know it wont work, but I just had to sulk. I turn it on and you will never believe it...it totally worked! What a blessing. The kids had a total blast at Holiday World, Logan told me that it was "totally awesome"! We are all looking forward to going again next year!
Madison's first taste of powdered sugar! Thanks Logan.

Logan saw this water racer and said he had to do it. I was very nervous and did not want him to do it, I did not think he would remember to hold on. I was wrong, he and Shelby did it and he loved it.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm waiting for my land's end coupon....

Heidi said...

Ahhh...I'm so relieved! I was almost heartbroken over the camera. :) Looks like a ton of fun at Holiday World!

Pamela said...

I can't wait to see my family in just about a week! It looks like you had a blast at Holiday World. I love you all.

Emily said...

So, "Holiday World" looks like an interesting park. A combination theme park/water park with its very own Santa Clause, huh? I'm not surprised the kids and especially Logan had a blast...it seems like Holiday World is the Wal-Mart of theme parks. Just your style:)