I had a wonderful evening Papier-mâché tonight! I got down and dirty with the cubbies, and yes Heidi, I loved every second of it!!! Nothing beats a good organized mess, kinda like my house. Anyhow, next week is the last week of MNO. Sad for some, happy dance for me! I am really looking forward to the summer of fun at church. Looks like some crazy fun. Logan graduates pre-k tommorow. WOOHOO! No, sad really. That means that there is no more school until next year. My mom is here. She came today, so I am sure we will have some fun while she is here. I wish all a wonderful night and a happy rest of the week.
3 comments:
Thank you for making Heidi step out of her comfort zone...Lauren and Josiah had an absolute blast last night...great idea!
Hey, you want me to watch the kids so you and your mom can have some quality time?
By the way, I think more of us should get down and dirty with our kids. Of course, if I got down, I wouldn't be able to get up.
Post a Comment