Friday, May 2, 2008

Oh Happy Day!

Well, today was a happy day. Logan and Rylan got to go over to their cousins house for a couple of hours, and I got some high quality cleaning time in. Yes, who would have ever known that this would excite me. Especially since I used to cry when my mom made me clean my room! Anyhow, laundry got put away and I attempted to clean my floors, did not get that finished, but hey, there is always tomorrow. So this is the extra happy day part, Dairy Bar in Lizton is open. This was the highlight of the kids, and especially Shelby's day, yes I said Shelby. So here are some pics their first cones of the season.
Unfortunately, Madi was not so excited. She really, really wanted some but it did not happen for her. Here is a pic of her begging.

So for my "life realization" of the day. CLUTTER IS NO GOOD! All it does it mess with your mind. I have decided everything unnecessary is going. Our children have way too many toys. I know I have said it before, but it is a confirmed thought, stuff if flying out of here. How about that cubbie loss, OUCH!!!

2 comments:

Becky said...

It wasn't too long ago and I had a few hours w/out the kids to do anything I wanted and I cleaned the house too. It is exciting! Ahhh, the little things in life.
And the first cone of the season is always the best. Glad you had a happy day friend!

Emily said...

Oh my gosh...I totally remember you crying about cleaning your room...those would turn into some big "discussions." I totally laughed when I read that part.