Saturday, May 10, 2008

Out With the Boys!

Today we went to the library for our first ever visit! I have to admit, I was a little concerned about the quiet issue, bu the kids all did really well. It was exciting for them to be able to take a book home.
Friday night, Shelby had an all boys event at church. He wanted to take the kids along for some fun. They went to Chinese for dinner and then they went cosmic bowling, a first for my kids! I was told I could not come, I was kinda bummed. You all know how much I hate to miss out on fun! Here are some pics from the night.
And Logan is up, He bowlsa STRIKE?!?
Rylan had a lot of fun too. She went strong all night.
Exhibited a little "Ry-tude"
And when my beautiful children arrived home to me after 11:30 at night, Logan was asleep and Rylan was ready for more! It was a great day!

No comments: