Friday, May 16, 2008

NARNIA ROCKED!

Well, I saw it tonight, and yes, it was SUPERB! Shelby and I stole a moment and got away while mom so graciously watched the children at home. It was super fun and a nice moment in time for Shelby and I. After the movie we ate at TGIF, I opted for the something or another chicken dish with only 7 grams of fat while my husband ordered a rockin' burger. Well, I hated mine. Didn't even eat anything except the chicken. That is okay because mom is taking me out tomorrow! Hopefully I will order something better. Wish you all a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, I have heard it is a little intense for the little kids. What is your thought?

Anonymous said...

Never mind, Brian, Gary, Kyle and Garrison went. They said K-love was off about the 10 year old crying all the way through it and all the way home. Obviously she has other issues besides the movie.

(I am jealous!!! I didn't get to go!)