To those of you who are concerned I lost my mind, I was just joking about the "Go Clinton" remark.....HELLO!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Whew! You were kinda freakin me out!! I thought I would vote Dem, just so my vote would count. I went up to the registration table. They asked me what party I was claiming. I opened my mouth to say democrat. I couldn't, I felt like I was lying, I couldn't say it. I closed my mouth and opened it again. I took a deep breath. "D-D-D, Republican." I know. I am a wimp.
1 comment:
Whew! You were kinda freakin me out!! I thought I would vote Dem, just so my vote would count. I went up to the registration table. They asked me what party I was claiming. I opened my mouth to say democrat. I couldn't, I felt like I was lying, I couldn't say it. I closed my mouth and opened it again. I took a deep breath. "D-D-D, Republican." I know. I am a wimp.
Post a Comment