Sunday, May 11, 2008

Biking for the Border

On Saturday I biked for the Border. It was actually a lot of fun, and 11 miles was not nearly as difficult as I expected it to be. It was extremely fun. I rode with my friend Heather the entire way. Sarah stopped in for a portion. I have to say the highlight of the entire biking adventure was yelling "get to the side" a car is coming...as the children veer closer to the center! GOOD TIMES! Here are some pictures to document this adventure. This is the first picture of the day. We are getting ready to ride off...
Heather and her son, he was so excited to pose for the picture Heather "riding along on her road bicycle"
This is Heather S. and I back at the church. We finished! It is all over! WOOHOO!

Rylan was our cheerleader. She so desperately wanted to participate, but I knew I could not trail her. She still got a shirt so she could feel apart of everything.


This is the last pic of the day. The girls all finished and we were all still in one piece! It was a lot of fun, and now there is talk of biking often. Sounds fun.

Sarah, I tried to send the pictures, I am going to have to work on it some more tommorow. I can not figure it out. SORRY!!! Random question...how do you get the thing that shows you who is going to your site?

This one if for you Ryan, I know you are going to read this so here it is FRIEND! Can you feel the love tonight?

8 comments:

Heidi said...

Love the pics! The answer: www.sitemeter.com. Create an account and put it on your site. Or give me the go ahead and I'll take care of it for you. :)

Kim said...

You guys do not look like you just rode over 10 miles. If I had not been there myself, I would have thought it was all posed. Or maybe you pulled an "Andrew"-check my blog to find out what that is.

Sarah said...

Thanks for the memories! Next its the 20 miler!! seriously I'm game!

The Ousdahls said...

Way to go, Jen!

Becky said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I guess I'm gonna have to get a bike now. Don't laugh if it looks like a granny bike!

Kim said...

By the way, where's my girl? I see no pictures of her. What wer you thinking she looked so cute in that tiny Bike for the Border T-shirt.

Painter el Cinco said...

We are the champions, my friend! Thanks for the good times and corralling my children!

Heather

Heidi said...

Word on the street was that my kid was one who was straying into the middle. Thanks for keeping tabs on him. :)