So, Shelby had to perform a wedding today and while he was gone I must have dozed off. All I know is at 5 o'clock I woke up holding Madi. I put her down, and went upstairs to see what my other angels were doing. Found Logan but no Rylan. I went to her room, no where could she be found. I called her name, nothing. I started getting frantic. The doors were all closed, but where was she? Running up and down the stairs, checking all the rooms, still no Ry. Finally, I went into my room to find a phone and this is what I found:

She was rolled in a ball in my chair in the corner fast asleep. Rylan missing is becoming a theme. Other news of the day, Madi is on treatments once again for bronchitis, I am guessing on the spelling, and to top that jazz up she has an ear infection. Sad times for her, yet it so explains how fussy she has been the last couple of days. Logan did superb at his soccer and baseball games. Apparently he hit 3 RBI's. He was so proud to tell me. I look forward to a day of rest, relaxation and cleaning tomorrow, and some good ole fashioned family time! Maybe I will steal a movie in too, we will see. Love and hugs to all.
2 comments:
Can I go to the movie toooooooo!
Okay Jen. This is hysterical. This is why you shouldn't be laying down because we both know you immediately fall asleep. I love the picture of Rylan curled up.
Post a Comment