Thursday, May 8, 2008

It's Just Water, MAMA!

Today was a spectacular day. Logan and Rylan both had preschool, so it was me and Madi at home. I got a lot of cleaning done, which is always a wonderful thing! This afternoon was a little rough. Around 4:45 I went downstairs to make Madison a bottle and this is what I hear, shrieking screaming from Madi. I rushed upstairs to see what was going on and I see Madi freaking out. I immediately pick her up, and she is soaking wet. I saw Rylan suspiciously sitting in the bumbo seat, I'm thinking HMMMMM.

Well, I pick Madison up and she is soaking wet from head to toe. I must have said, why is she all wet? Then I see it the sippy. Well, Rylan starts saying "It's Just Water mama". It all comes rushing to me, I know what happened. I asked Rylan what she did. Basically she dumped an entire sippy cup on the baby. I grilled the girl the entire time I was calming Madi down asking why she did it, I received no response that made sense.

Right in the midst of the chaos Shelby's cousin and her husband brought over 2 baby goats. The kids did really enjoy seeing those, well, Logan mostly. Rylan was still upset from her interrogation. I did get to go out with my rockin' lady friends tonight, always a highlight of my day. I am truly blessed to have such wonderful friends. Good laughs! I am psyching myself up for my big ride on Saturday! Can't wait. I read this today and thought it was an appropriate way to end the evening blog. "I've learned that silence generally means a massive mess!" Is it not so true mothers out there!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hey Jen I just read your Hillary blog...Just wanted you to know Jim and I were a part of operation chaos as well. We voted Hillary as well!!!