HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHELBY
I just wanted to give a shout out to my hotty of a husband, Mr. Shelby Logan Smith, Happy B-Day. I do love you tremendously and am thankful that God paired me with your crazy self. I look forward to spending many, many more with you. LOVE YA!
6 comments:
Looks like the Cubbies gave you a birthday gift and went back into first place! Happy Birthday!
Wish we could celebrate with you all in person. Wishing you a Happy Belated B-day from Delaware. We love you Shelby.
Love, Matt and Melissa
Happy Birthday Shelby!
Happy Birthday, Shelby!!! Your present will be delayed a few weeks, May 28th to be exact. That is when you will get your wife back. (16 more days, 3 more meals, 1 more more Cubbie Lesson)
Hey, Heidi gave a prize for the 1000 viewer. I am the first on your site meter...
I heard Jenny and Carol gave Shelby a gift card, but may him dig through some snakes to get it. Did he think it was worth it?
Post a Comment