Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Rylan

On Tuesday Logan went home with Lauren after school so that left me, Ry, and Madi for the afternoon. I had a lot of laundry to get done, so I decided that Rylan could play outside for awhile while I folded the laundry. I kept calling for her and she would answer back "here I am". Well, I called for her, no response. I did not worry, I went outside and did not see her in the sandbox where she had just been. Okay, no fears. So I walk around to the side of the house and this is what I see, Rylan trying to climb over the fence. I grabbed my camera to take the picture and she had already started her descent. She was standing on the row where her hands are. This girl cracks me up! She definitely has some spirit!

2 comments:

The Ousdahls said...

Oh my word...I think she gets this Spunk and Wild Side from you my dear, Jen =) Like Mother, like daughter. I am sitting here smiling thinking of all the crazy fun at Liberty...all the "crazy fun" I had at LU, always included you...coincidence...I think not.

Much Love,

Melissa

Kim said...

All I can say is that I would try to escape too (lol).